What is stress and where does it come from?

Home Forums Indiana Hoosiers Discussion What is stress and where does it come from?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jazzy
    Participant

We are used to perceive stress as something negative, but in fact it is just a reaction of the body, a response to overstrain, strong emotions, both positive and negative. In this state, the hormone adrenaline is actively produced, forcing a person to think about the situation, to look for a way out of it.

The causes of stress can be:
    conflicts with colleagues, relatives, friends;
    dissatisfaction with oneself, one’s achievements or appearance;
    constant lack of money, debts;
    a routine way of life without vacation, good rest;
    illness or death of a loved one;
    job loss;
    loneliness.
    Recently, stressful conditions often develop against the backdrop of the coronavirus pandemic. This leads to a constant fear of getting sick, and a strong concern for loved ones, and the inability to maintain the usual way of life.

wellos
    Participant

Of course, stress is a rather unpleasant phenomenon that can significantly spoil the life and health of any person. But I managed to find an effective and natural solution to deal with stress in this store https://westcoastsupply.cc/products/pre-rolls/ and at very affordable prices. I immediately place a large order and always receive a nice bonus in the form of a gift for my mental health. I advise everyone to take note of this cool store.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.