For our fans, you may have seen a bit of change on the website recently. That’s because we have recently launched a brand new, updated version of IndianaHQ. Our commitment to the best viewer experience is always at the forefront of our minds and our new platform will be able to help us launch more exciting projects and content.
With our tremendously growing audience and viewer base, our team wanted to upgrade our platform as soon as the off-season arrived. By doing so, we are able to support the unprecedented number of fans and readers we have enjoying our site and our content. Also we now have better support to deliver the innovative ideas that we have planned for the upcoming 2019-2020 season across all sports.
Specifically you should notice these enhancements to the site:
- Better mobile and desktop browsing reading experience for articles
- Improved ability to support the number of Hoosier fans visiting our website on a daily basis
- Faster page load times and overall website performance
- Improved ability to incorporate videos, audio, and experimental media formats
- Improved ability to interact with other Indiana fans and with the contributors on the website
- More secure web page controls and updated data privacy policies
In the meantime, you may see a few links here and there that link to our new search functionality. If you come across a page that looks like our old site, don’t worry! Your browsers will take some time to refresh the cached website information (all websites save a bit of information to help load the page quicker in the future).
From all of us at IndianaHQ: Thank You!