(Photo: AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill)
According to Jon Rothstein, the Hoosiers will be hosting Portland State on November 9th, 2019. This is the fifth non-conference opponent that has been named for the Indiana Hoosiers’ 2019-2020 schedule. Portland State, out of the Big Sky conference, finished 16-16 last season and had a final Kenpom ranking of 286th in the nation. The Bloomington game in November will be the first time meeting between the two programs.
For those wondering, Portland State – as it stands today- would be on the border of counting as a 300+ RPI team. According to Archie Miller’s contract, he will receive a bonus of $125,000 if no more than one regular season non-conference opponent has an RPI rating of 300 or above.
Currently Known Indiana Non-Conference Opponent for 2019-2020
- Arkansas @ Indiana: To be determined
- Portland State @ Indiana: November 9th
- Florida State @ Indiana – B1G-ACC Challenge: December 3rd, 2019
- UConn vs Indiana – Jimmy V Classic: December 10th, 2019
- Notre Dame vs Indiana – Crossroads Classic: December 21st, 2019
For the latest (including the 20 game Big Ten arrangements) on the 2019-2020 Indiana basketball schedule, be sure to check out our schedule page.