Five-star Indiana target Keion Brooks Jr. finally provides a timeline on his decision.
The 6’7″ SF from LaLumiere will share his college decision on March 15th at St. Paul’s Lutheran School in Fort Wayne, IN. According to Brian Snow of 247Sports, the announcement will also be available on CBS Sports HQ.
Keion has shared a previous top 6 of Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, UCLA, Michigan State, and Purdue.
The recent chatter from a number of sources is that Indiana and Kentucky have risen from the rest. Keion recently took an unofficially to Kentucky where he watched the Wildcats take down #1 Tennessee in Lexington.
There has been consistent chatter about his decision timeline; however, Keion Brooks Jr. continually moved past rumored decision dates. Originally, he was hoping for a Fall decision but he remained vocal about also being open to a Spring decision if he needed that time.
Keion had an official visit to Indiana University in the Fall for Hoosier Hysteria, which he took with fellow in-state five star Trayce Jackson-Davis who has since committed to Indiana.
Keion Brooks Junior’s Recruitment Timeline
- August 31st, 2018: Keion visits UCLA officially.
- September 26th, 2018: Top 6 of Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan State, North Carolina, Purdue and UCLA
- September 28th, 2018: Keion visits Indiana officially for Hoosier Hysteria
- October 19th, 2018: Keion visits Kentucky officially
- October 23rd, 2018: Keion visits North Carolina officially
- February 16th, 2019: Keion unofficially visits Kentucky
- March 15th, 2019: Proposed announcement date